Breast pump valves for Spectra and Medela Breast Pump (Except Freestyle, Sonata, Swing-Maxi)
- Made by Maymom
- Steam safe for sterilization
- Made from BPA free material
- Comes in a plastic box of 4 valves
- Replace Spectra duckbill valve. Replace medela valve.
- SAME suction power as original Spectra or Medela valves
What we like:
- valves in a box for easy keeping
- can be sterilized in water steam or boiling water
- do not contain BPA
- One duckbill valve can replace one Medela valve and one Medela membrane. No extra membranes are needed therefore fewer pump parts to wash, sterilize, and assemble.
- tapered design for easy installation & removal,
- rough surface to reduce slippery in handling
- thicker tip for ruggedness.
- BPA free.
- Comply with EU and USA FDA regulations for materials that contact food. Tested by independent labs for quality and safety
- Valve provides the same suction power as original Spectra or Medela valves.
- Spectra S2, Spectra S1, Spectra 9 Plus, Spectra Dew 350
- Medela breast pumps EXCEPT Medela Freestyle, Sonata and Swing-maxi
- Maymom standard and wide breastshield
- Freemie (Open System)
- Sterilize in water steam or boiling water before use. It is not advisable to insert any object into the valve opening to clean it. This may tear or stretch the part resulting in poor performance
Check the valve frequently for tears