|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 15 cm|
Maymom Flange for Spectra with Valve & Membrane (Narrow-Neck) is a 1 piece breastshield and connector for Spectra breast pump to pump into standard/narrow-neck milk bottles. It contains a flange, a valve, membrane and a yellow adapter for spectra's backflow protector. The flange comes in many size options.
- Pumps into narrow/standard neck milk bottles ONLY (e.g. Medela, Pigeon, etc)
- Made from BPA/DEHP-free material and all components are steam safe for sterilization
- This comes in 1 piece per per packet. For a pair, please order 2 quantities
- Sizes available 17 to 36mm.
- Compatible with all Spectra pumps (S1/S2/M/9+) and older Spectra breastpumps (Dew 350, 360)
What we like:
- One-piece design is easy to clean with lesser pieces to store and lesser chance of losing suction
- Smaller sizes available for mummy who has smaller sizes than the original breastshields that comes with Spectra pump
- US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499) that complies with US FDA standards
What's included in each pack:
- One-piece flange including the bottle connector for (narrow-neck) bottle
- 1 yellow valve and 1 piece of white membrane
- 1 adapter for Spectra backflow protector
Special note: You would require our wide-neck bottle adapter if you are using wide-neck bottles with this breastshield.
How to choose the right size of breastshields for you?
The inner diameter of the breastshield (B) should be 1-3 mm larger than the diameter of your nipple (N). You should be able to see free movement of your nipple during pumping and there should be little or no suction of the areola into the tunnel of the breastshield.
How to measure the diameter your nipple?
You may want to find the breast shield that best fit you, by determine your nipple size after pumping. Please download and use this < Nipple Ruler > to measure your nipple after your pumping session. Print it out on A4 at 100%, cut through the red line, fold along the green dots then you have made yourself a nipple diameter measuring tool.
Click on this link to see the finished ruler.